Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Hip Hop Diplomacy represents the intersection of global Hip Hop culture and geopolitics. It is maintained by Joshua Asen, co-creator of the Hip Hop Diplomacy cultural outreach model.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- /2014/01/14/rapping-the-arab-spring/"> Rapping the Arab Spring
- /2013/10/06/the-avenger-strikes-morocco/"> The Avenger Strikes (Morocco)
- /2013/10/06/halal-rap-vs-propaganda-rap-morocco/"> Halal Rap vs. Propaganda Rap (Morocco)
- /2012/06/25/the-cauldron-islam-and-hip-hop-in-europe/"> The cauldron: Islam and Hip-Hop in Europe
- /2012/05/23/anthems-for-arab-spring/"> Anthems for the Arab Spring
advertising Ajami Alfaress America Amsterdam Arabian Knightz Arabic Arab Spring Bloom Effect Brick City Cairo Casablanca Chen Lo CMJ Cory Booker cultural diplomacy DAM Diplomacy DJ Key DJ Lethal Skillz Documentary Don Bigg Egypt El-Haqed elections El General Film & Video FredWreck Gaza Germany Gov 2.0 H-Kayne Holland Imagination Age Islam Israel Jaffa January 25 Revolution language learning Littlefield Lowkey Mazzi MC Amin Mickey Factz Morocco Muslim My Name is Khan Narcicyst Netherlands Newark New Muslim Cool Nomadic Wax Nuyorican Obama Ohio Omar Offendum Pakistan Palestine Putin rap Reality TV Rosetta Stone Russia Shadia Mansour Sheikh Jarrah Sneakas Stalley State Department Sundance Tamer Nafar television Tug of War Tour US Embassy Yemen Zhigan
Which Hip Hop do you speak?